Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's My Birthday, I Can Do What I Want

If I want bright pink frosting on my cupcakes, I'll have bright pink frosting on my cupcakes! It's my birthday, I can have what I want, especially if I'm making it myself.

Jeff made fun of my pink frosted cupcakes, but he sure didn't mind eating several!

I repeated the quiche that I made for Lindsey's birthday because that's what I wanted for mine. I wanted Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, so that's what I made. I wanted Pink Champagne so that's what I had.

I turned 44 yesterday! I did just what I wanted for my birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Good for You! Those cupcakes look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! May you happily celebrate many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! and those cupcakes look really good... lemon is one of my favorites, but I'd have never expected it with the pink frosting. You are SUCH a rebel! :)

    ReplyDelete

You don't have to sign up or be a member to post a comment. Choose "anonymous" if you'd like to say something. I'd like to know who you are, so sign your name with your comment.